Tuesday 30 August 2022

Certificate received for Hindi book Translation of Mathematics-I (CSE and Non-CSE students) under policy NEP 2020 from AICTE

 

Certificate Received from Honorable Governer of MP Mangubhai Patel for Hindi book Translation of Mathematics-I (CSE and Non-CSE students) under New Education Policy (NEP) 2020


AICTE's Technical Books (Hindi) release and distribution ceremony was organized by AICTE New Delhi and RGPV Bhopal. The Honorable Governor of M.P. was the Chief Guest of the program. Vice Chancellor, RGPV, Prof. Sunil Kumar, Vice Chairman, AICTE, Prof. M.P Puniya, Member Secretary AICTE, Prof  Rajeev Kumar, and Director AICTE, Dr. Amit Kumar Shrivastava were the other dignitaries of the program. 

It's my pleasure to share that during the event I  was also felicitated as a Hindi translator of B.Tech First year UG books under the AICTE NEP policy 2020 scheme, Mathematics-I for CSE and Mathematics-I for Non-CSE. 

I am thankful to the respected management of Oriental Group for giving me this opportunity. 

एआईसीटीई की तकनीकी पुस्तकें (हिंदी) विमोचन और वितरण समारोह का आयोजन एआईसीटीई नई दिल्ली और आरजीपीवी भोपाल द्वारा किया गया था। मप्र के माननीय राज्यपाल जी. कार्यक्रम के मुख्य अतिथि थे। कार्यक्रम के अन्य गणमान्य व्यक्ति आरजीपीवी के कुलपति प्रो. सुनील कुमार, एआईसीटीई के उपाध्यक्ष, प्रो एम.पी पुनिया, सदस्य सचिव एआईसीटीई, प्रो राजीव कुमार और एआईसीटीई के निदेशक डॉ. अमित कुमार श्रीवास्तव थे।

मुझे यह बताते हुए खुशी हो रही है कि इस कार्यक्रम के दौरान मुझे एआईसीटीई एनईपी नीति 2020 योजना के तहत बी.टेक प्रथम वर्ष की यूजी पुस्तकों के हिंदी अनुवादक के रूप में सम्मानित किया गया, सीएसई के लिए गणित- I और गैर-सीएसई के लिए गणित- I.

मुझे यह अवसर देने के लिए मैं ओरिएंटल ग्रुप के सम्मानित प्रबंधन का आभारी हूं।

Source Media AICTE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJcC8Bu4tt0 (Time: 39.00 to 39.11)





3 comments: